Limited Warranty & Product Returns
Who is covered
This warranty is extended to the original end-user purchaser or the person receiving the product as a gift only.
What is covered and for how long
Trimble warrants that all new products are free from defects in manufacturing, materials and workmanship for a period of one year from date of retail purchase.
What is not covered
The warranty does not cover defects or malfunction caused by misuse, abuse or improper maintenance, failure to follow operating instructions, or use with equipment with which it is not intended to be used. It doesn’t cover cosmetic or incidental damages. Also, the warranty will not apply to damage caused by unauthorized alteration, modification or repair of the product. Trimble does not warrant or provide service or support for any third party products, including, but not limited to iPhones.
What we will do
We will, at our discretion, repair or replace any product that proves to be defective in material or workmanship during the warranty period. If your product is no longer being manufactured or is out of stock, we may replace your product with a comparable or improved product at our option. If you return a defective product within the first 30 days of purchase, you will receive a new replacement unit. Replacement units sent to replace products returned to Trimble after the first 30 days from date of purchase may be refurbished units of similar cosmetic wear.
What we will not do
We will not pay shipping, insurance or transportation charges from you to us, or any import fees, duties and taxes.
What to do to obtain warranty service
- To obtain warranty service for products purchased from a third-party retail or online store you must return the product to the place from which you purchased it. Warranty service procedures may vary.
- To obtain warranty service for products purchased directly from Trimble you must return the product with proof of purchase using the following procedures:
Contact Trimble Outdoors Customer Support for specific return and shipping instructions via our website, by email or by telephone as follows:
- Online @: www.trimbleoutdoors.com/support
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 1-800-773-5996 | Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. (Pacific)
- Label and ship the product, freight prepaid, to the address provided by Trimble; and
- Place any necessary return authorization number prominently on the outside of the return packaging. Return packaging not bearing a return authorization number where required may be refused.
You may be asked to complete a warranty service request form. And to help ensure warranty claims are for genuine Trimble Outdoors products, our technical support department may also require you to email a copy of your purchase receipt to us.
- Contact Trimble Outdoors Customer Support for specific return and shipping instructions via our website, by email or by telephone as follows:
Exclusions and limitations
THE PROVISIONS OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY ARE IN LIEU OF ANY OTHER OBLIGATIONS OR LIABILITIES ON TRIMBLE’S PART ARISING OUT OF, OR IN CONNECTION WITH OUR PRODUCTS AND STATE OUR ENTIRE LIABILITY AND YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES RELATING TO THEM. EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE PROVIDED IN THESE LIMITED WARRANTY TERMS, THE PRODUCTS ARE PROVIDED WITHOUT EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND, WRITTEN OR ORAL, EITHER BY TRIMBLE OR ANYONE WHO HAS BEEN INVOLVED IN THEIR CREATION, PRODUCTION OR DISTRIBUTION, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS OR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. TRIMBLE’S MAXIMUM LIABILITY SHALL NOT EXCEED THE ACTUAL PURCHASE PRICE PAID BY YOU FOR THE PRODUCT. IN NO EVENT SHALL TRIMBLE BE LIABLE FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES HOWSOEVER CAUSED INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE REPLACEMENT OF EQUIPMENT AND PROPERTY; AND SUCH LIMITATIONS WILL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING THE FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY.
Other legal rights
This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you also may have other rights that vary from state to state or country to country. The laws of certain jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages, so some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions or limitations may not apply or apply fully to you.